HP Latex 570
- Resolution 1200 X 1200 DPI HP
- Latex print technology: latex printing has a longer durability for outdoor & indoor use, and its inks release no air pollutant during printing.
- Maximum size: 64 in x 100 ft
- Multiple media options such as vinyls, adhesives, specialty films, fabrics, papers, wallcoverings, canvas, synthetics and perforated media.
- Variable print speed based on your needs:
- 248 sq.ft./h Quality mode (6 runs)
- 150 sq.ft./h High definition mode (10 runs)
- 100 ft./h Backlight mode (12 runs)
- 64 sq.ft./h Textile mode (16 runs)
- 7-color printing (black, cyan, light cyan, light magenta, magenta, yellow, HP Latex Optimizer) for optimal visual rendering.
- Color-rich printing with great finesse in detail, thanks to 6-color latex printing technology and up to 1200 dpi resolution.
- Its print speed makes it ideal for high volume production.
- Wide variety of printable media for large format displays, both indoor and outdoor.
- Backlight printing for light boxes, vinyl banners, all purpose adhesive vinyls (murals, fences, vehicles, interior decoration…), wide range of fabrics for commercial or artistic display.
- Latex prints have long durability for both exterior and interior. In addition, these inks are environmentally friendly, with no air pollutants during printing.
- Maximum width: 120″
Silkscreen Printing AGFA ANA PURNA H2500i LED
- High-quality prints on a wide range of uncoated rigid substrates, as well as on flexible substrates. For industrial production, suitable for heavy workloads
- UV LED lamps, ideal for all thermosensitive materials
- This technology is a good solution to save time and money and preserve the environment.
- High productivity, enhanced by multi-panel mode and automatic feeding system
- UV fast-drying ink, accepting a large number of materials and for a very wide varitety of colors.
- Maximum size: 4 x 8 feet and up to 2″ thick
- High-performance cutter for adhesive vinyl cutting, with or without lamination, thanks to its high operating speed and high accuracy.
- Allows cutting up to 64” wide and at minimum 1/4” for lettering, logos, stickers…
- It is considered the most powerful cutting plotter in its class.
ZÜND Océ ProCut digital cutting table
- High quality digital cutting table
- Optical referencing for 100% precision cutting
- Can be used for cutting vinyl, cardboard, thick Gatorfoam, DIBOND and even delicate textiles
- Maximum size: 128″ large X 124″ long
Finishing and other services for large formats
Quadriscan offers a complete range of large format finishing for all types of digital printing, specializing in commercial signage, advertising, museums, art exhibitions and events.
- Numerous types of lamination
- Adhesive paper or vinyl on a wide variety of rigid materials: Board, DieBond, Foamcore, Gatorboard, Wood or Coroplast, etc.
- Cut to size or shape with our digital cutter
- Lettering and cutting of vinyl adhesive to exact shape.
- Preparation of made-to-measure vinyl banners, sewn, glued or thermo-welded, with reinforcements and eyelets
- Fabrics cut and sealed with heating knife, with reinforced seam or sheaths for suspension by wood or metal studs
- Kiosks and structures for exhibitions
- Custom-made aluminum frames for fabrics
- Installation service for vinyl adhesives for commercial displays on windows, murals, small vehicles and large surfaces
- Exterior and interior banners installation
- Seal Image 6000 Laminator
- GBC 620os 30″ Laminator
- Falcon 60″ Laminator
- Discovery 18″ Laminator